Free time...




What I like most to do in my free time is take pictures but actually, I do not have to much free time so I can not take pictures a lot. I like how the sun can interrupt some photographies creating new effects. Naturals effect.
I like this activity because you can make it in every place wherever you are. You only need a camera or even your cell phone to take good photographies.
Eight months ago, I bought a semi-professional camera for this hobby. Now, all my family wants a "good" picture.
Another thing that I like from this activity is that you can "play" with the effects to create something new.
I love to take pictures of flowers and to nature because is something without mistakes. Something wonderful and pure.
Wherever I go, I am with my camera. It is very important to me. I have like a million pictures of my family and my personal style.
Another thing that I like is that I can complement with the architecture. With my career. So I am happy about that. And, thinking well, no with only this career. You can mix with a lot of careers like the design or art. you just have to find the way.
I wish to have more time for this because is something really relaxing for me. Something de-stressing.
In the future, I want to buy a professional camera. now is too much expensive.

Comentarios

  1. I really like photography, I think it´s a good way to express yourself and capture moments, I hope you have more time to practice !

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

My favorite subject at school

NINA SIMONE

Another history about Fiestas Patrias