Reading...



Through the years in the school, the teachers made me read a lot of books but the book I liked most in that times was "Wire's girls" by Jordi Sierra I Fabra and it's about a younger journalist who is trying to find the true history of three models who supposedly are dead. 


After this, I read "Asylum" by Madeleine Roux and it's about a guy who is in a summer program and, with his girlfriend, started to find the mystery behind their bedroom which used to serve as a psychiatric hospital. I didn't read all the saga because I only liked the first book. 
Time later, I find my current favorite author who is Jaime Mcguire. I have read all her books like "Red Hills", the saga of "Beautiful Disaster" and "All The Little Lights". My favorite one is Beautiful Disaster and it's a romantic story of Abby Abernathy and Travis Maddox.

The last book I read this month was "the movie counter" by Hernán Rivera Letelier. I read before but someone from Linio gifts me in the street so I read again. The history started with a poor girl who is the best counter in her family. Her Job was counted the movie in her town to all the kids and their families. 


Resultado de imagen para book gif tumblr


Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

My favorite subject at school

NINA SIMONE

Another history about Fiestas Patrias