Another history about Fiestas Patrias

Normally, in my house, we celebrate the Fiestas Patrias with friends or our family because my cousin's daughter is on birthday so we have a double celebration.
Two years ago, my cousin Cony joined us after having been four years on a hospital because of her cancer. She was the youngest in our family and she had not been with us in more than four years. We only saw her on the hospital. That day we enjoyed her because we knew that day was going to be the last celebration of Fiestas Patrias with the whole family.
The whole family celebrate with her and for her. We danced the Cueca with her with some problems but she was happy so that was the only things it matters at that moment.
We played Chilean games and all the winners won a keychain and medals. We sang karaoke with her and was so funny because in my family anybody can sing.
That day my sister was in the mall and my cousin called her because she wanted an ice cream so my sister had to search for all the ice cream shop to get a special ice cream for my cousin.
The ice cream had to be without sugar and lactose because of her cancer she couldn't eat a normal ice cream.
That was the last Fiestas Patrias with her and with the whole family.



Comentarios

  1. It is very funny to have a double celebrations, the family is the best of this life, they love you unconditionally. I am on birthday an september 11, but I do not have a double celebrations it is something more sad hahahah. See you soon my friend.

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

My favorite subject at school

NINA SIMONE