Halloween....

If Halloween started as a mystic celebration of the ancient Celtic festival of Samhain, now is something to celebrate with all the families and friends. What I like most about Halloween is that we can wear a funny, creepy or cute costumes and anybody tell you something bad about this but the most important part is that you can go out and get a lot of candies.
Through the years, this celebration starts to be a day to celebrate with and for my goddaughter. Her name is Antonella and she is everything for me. 
The first Halloween I celebrated with her it was 4 years ago. She was so tiny and cute so I dress up as Minnie and she was a little princess. 😍 Actually, what I liked most of Halloween is see her happy face because I'm wearing a costume like her. She loves when I wear the same clothes as her. 
All the years, we go out and, after that, we see a movie of Halloween for children while we eat all the candies. 
This year,  I´m going to dress up as a mime and she going to be a witch. Her dress is amazing. I hope she gets a lot of candies and chocolates.  


Resultado de imagen para halloween gif

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

My favorite subject at school

NINA SIMONE

Another history about Fiestas Patrias