My favorite subject at school

My favorite subject at school was physics because the teachers I had they make me understand this mix of math and theories easier.
In my school, we have to choose a program related to the career we want to get when we out school so I choose the program which one have maths and physics. With this, the people who choose this program, they had more hours of maths and physics than the other people in my school. 
 I only had two teachers in all of my school days. the first one was German, who was really amazing. I didn't even know how he could remember all the material of the class. He taught physics in a simple way so everybody could understand him. The test with him was really complicated, sometimes he did a test with only three questions. 
In the last year of school, I had another teacher who was David and he was completely different than teacher German. He taught us some funny experiments and, with this, He made us repeat the experiment so It was very funny. 
They both made us think beyond the "normal" and get to deep analysis through theories and mathematics.
I really enjoyed physics at my school.


Comentarios

  1. I wish I had had teachers like yours. Mine were not particularly motivating.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I'm not very good on physics but I think is interesting,
    I would have liked to have a good teacher like yours :(

    ResponderEliminar
  3. I don't understand physics and my teacher was very bad, only gave us a guide and he didn't explain.

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

NINA SIMONE

Another history about Fiestas Patrias