My best friend

When I was a child, I start to meet who now is my best friend. I can´t remember the day we start to be friends because it passed a long time ago. 
Her name is Dannae and She is two years younger than me but that even care us. In addition, She is my cousin. She is the first person I call when I'm sad or when I feeling bad. She is always there. Probably We are the best cousins in the whole world. We do everything together and We always think in the other. 
Even though We are the same, actually we are not completely the same. She likes different bands and singers that I like. She has two cats and I have two dogs. She likes olives and I hate them. 
Even though all of this, We still are friends because we love each other as sisters and We still have our common things. We like the same books and movies. We like to go out to walk and We like to go shopping. 
For Halloween We always wear a funny costume like in the picture and go out to a party or we made a slumber party.
Some times I feel so lucky because of destiny she is my cousin.

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

My favorite subject at school

NINA SIMONE

Another history about Fiestas Patrias