My name is Ayline Fuentes and I live in Santiago of Chile. I love animals and for that reason, I have two dogs. Morita and Bonnie. I should have more but I can't.
When I was in the school, I joined the English debate club and I learn a lot of kind of things. How to speak and how to write better than in a normal class. With the club, we went to debate at Mayor University but we get the second place. By the way, I wasn't sad because It was my first time.
Last year I diced study this architecture because I like the mix of art and maths and how they complement each other.

Resultado de imagen para Gifs hi

Comentarios

  1. I love dogs, but I do not have the enough patience to care them. See you soon Ayline

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

My favorite subject at school

NINA SIMONE

Another history about Fiestas Patrias